Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Mindset

Established Member
Impact
  • Hello NamePros
  • please appraise this name and let me know best place to sell it.
*Meaning:-* Like Mega Byte, Giga Byte, Tera Byte Geop Byte is also a computer memory measurement unit. it is equivalent to 10 to the power 30 bytes or a thousand brontobytes.

Other :- Geographical Population, Acronyms of several words like- Green Energy, Global Environment etc.
Possible uses: A technology company, Agency, NGO, Geographical, Green Energy, Reusable energy and many more.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A single letter ".io" would command high thousands

Unless you're truly considering buying one, wrong place to ask. Sounds more like something for the buying discussions section

Last edited:
•••
Edit: I see it is now "geop dot io" ...it requires an explanation to make sense, not thrilled. Little value, in my view (sorry)

•••
Edit: I see it is now "geop dot io" ...it requires an explanation to make sense, not thrilled. Little value, in my view (sorry)
*Meaning:-* Like Mega Byte, Giga Byte, Tera Byte Geop Byte is also a computer memory measurement unit. it is equivalent to 10 to the power 30 bytes or a thousand brontobytes.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back