- Impact
- 0
Thank you for your interest!
Following domains are registered from $9.99-$35 each per year (Leading Domain Registrar in NY). Now I want to sell these domains for a financial difficulity. I have paid untill August 2006. Those who buy these domains, they can list on same place for sale without any charge. I'm sure each name will bring more than which they paid total amount.
I want to sell atleast $999 all include Domain Transfer Fee ($10 each) and sales procedure feeces.
We can say BUY 1 GET 15 (Total 16).
Following domains are registered from $9.99-$35 each per year (Leading Domain Registrar in NY). Now I want to sell these domains for a financial difficulity. I have paid untill August 2006. Those who buy these domains, they can list on same place for sale without any charge. I'm sure each name will bring more than which they paid total amount.
I want to sell atleast $999 all include Domain Transfer Fee ($10 each) and sales procedure feeces.
We can say BUY 1 GET 15 (Total 16).
aztv.org
Howis.org
800inc.com
Hittimes.com
LkDomain.com (Sri Lanka Domain Ext. is LK)
DesignLogo.us
StarWhois.com
Dedicatee.com (Singla word)
Office2009.com
Perlgarden.com (Perl is like php)
Upcountries.com
Partyorders.com
SexualAbuseCare.com
TicketingOffice.com
PrintingMaterial.com
BadCreditFastMortgage.com
Howis.org
800inc.com
Hittimes.com
LkDomain.com (Sri Lanka Domain Ext. is LK)
DesignLogo.us
StarWhois.com
Dedicatee.com (Singla word)
Office2009.com
Perlgarden.com (Perl is like php)
Upcountries.com
Partyorders.com
SexualAbuseCare.com
TicketingOffice.com
PrintingMaterial.com
BadCreditFastMortgage.com
16 DOMAINS JUST FOR $999.















