Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain gear.shopping

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benson Peter

Established Member
Impact
112
Would your input on this guys. What do you think would be the 'sweet spot' for end users? Appreciated in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
@jhm I would appreciate your opinion/critic on this. Tring my luck in oneword tlds. Thanks!
 
1
•••
Offers accepted. Gear is quite vast in terms of what it is, full range of equipment. I reckon you'll get bids
 
2
•••
A good domain , but gearshopping.com is listed on afternic , i think end user would prefer the .com
 
3
•••
I can't agree more. I like the angle you brought of it being 'vast'. I agree. My aim is to let it marinate for at least 2+ yrs if I don't get 'good' offers. Thanks for your input!
 
0
•••
A good domain , but gearshopping.com is listed on afternic , i think end user would prefer the .com
I agree although there might be other factors like price, user preference etc. I saw it was available for reg and couldn't keep my credit card away from this one word. My hope is to squeeze some good juice out of this one in two years.
 
3
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back