Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenblowfield

KB93Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

So my names Ken, I'm from Perth, Australia.
I am new in the domain industry but I have some great mentor's and support team behind me which is giving me advice and serious mentorship!

I have sold 4 domains through NamePro's now and it is great, I only have a very few amount of domains at the moment, but I am hoping to grow this to several thousands of high class and investible names.

My short term goal in my first year is to try and crack the 100k mark. I believe it can be done I just need to know the correct names to purchase, when to purchase, when to sell and most importantly... who to sell too ;)

If any of you have any ideas on how to get to that number in the next 10 months, please let me know!!

In the next 5 years I hope to continue playing in the domain market and be on to doubling my money every 2 - 3 years the domain industry, thus if this year I cap 100k, but 5 years I would like to be doing around 500 - 800k ... if possible.
Of course, these are big goals but I am prepared to work hard and work as a team if anyone is interested!

My first domain in this industry was - vbelieve.com (and is still for sale!?) - please give offers ;)

I got into the industry because I want to meet a new bread of investors interested in making money but also connecting socially and through business.
I want to also invest in other markets not just domains, but I thought domains is a great place to start and everyone is both competitive but also supportive.

I look forward to meeting you all on here!

Thanks,
KEN

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi Ken

Welcome to NamePros, Good luck!!

•••
•••
Hey @kenblowfield

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures

•••
Hi Ken. Welcome to The Club! :cigar:

•••
•••
Sure you're not selling yourself short there, pardner? :xf.wink:

You planning on getting all this done part-time, or going in all out full-time?

Anyhow, welcome to Namepros and good luck meeting your goals!

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to the club!! If you have already sold some, you are doing great :)

•••
Hello Ken :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Hey there @kenblowfield nice intro and

Welcome
Hope to see you around the forum!

•••
•••
Good on ya for joining Ken! Cheers!

•••
Hello Ken,

Welcome aboard.

Your first name is pretty impressive, considering its your first name.

You have come to the right place to learn and move towards achieving your goals. Its good to have goals and 100K in domain sales in 1st year is a gr8 target. Hope you are able to achieve it and wish you all the best.

Happy domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back