Gay Sheep "Cured"

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
-db- said:
Blame ^Jeff^ for the following post...

Let's be honest, gay sheep are creepy to most of us, but those lesbian sheep are HOT.

:lol:

That's pleasant -db- :hehe: On the original topic, I could understand the controversy... using "cured" as what they are doing isn't the right word. Maybe if they used something like "changed orientation of". Who knows?
 
0
•••
OMG This was a well worth thread of wealth and information on "Gay" sheep, Hot Lesbian sheep, Blow up sheep with a love hole and more. A round of "ewe"plause. Well informed. Thanks DGridley.
 
0
•••
I :hearts: gay sheep.
 
0
•••
If I were a gay sheep I'd remain sheepish when the scientists came around!

You know homosexuality isn't a disease (although the American Psychiatric Association said it was until 1976) so.. how can it be cured?

Be tolerant I say. Let any man (or woman) do what he/she wants as long as they harm no other.
 
0
•••
I don't consider it a disease, but rather a biologically-based treatable "condition". Then again, as I've said, if homesexuality can be "treated" using hormone therapy, I'd expect they could acheive similar results with respect to heterosexuality. Interesting to say the least.

One wonders what the "optimum" human would be like with all hormone levels, genes, etc. as they "should" be. Or even if such a "standard" exists.


ukguy said:
If I were a gay sheep I'd remain sheepish when the scientists came around!

You know homosexuality isn't a disease (although the American Psychiatric Association said it was until 1976) so.. how can it be cured?

Be tolerant I say. Let any man (or woman) do what he/she wants as long as they harm no other.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back