Established Member
Impact
Domain: GatorWallets.com
Registrar: ionos
Renewal: 20th of August, 2020
Starting Bid: $10
Bid Increments: $1
End Time: 96 hours after the top bid
Payment Options: Paypal, payoneer, escrow (within 24 hours of auction ending)
Godaddy Appraisal: $1384
Search volume: 1900/m
CPC: $1.14

Great domain name for you to grab. How can you profit from this domain?

GoDaddy appraisal is $1384. List the domain for sale on Sedo or Afternic, when someone wants to buy, sell it for $500-1000+.

Register as an amazon affiliate, redirect the domain to your amazon affiliate site, when someone buys a wallet, earn affiliate commissions.

Better yet, set up a wordpress web site, use a plugin that automates linking to amazon alligator/crocodile skin wallets, send it some free traffic by search engine optimization and/or social media, increase your monthly affiliate commissions.

Wait a few months till you get regular traffic/sales, then sell it as a low maintenance, profitable web site. Income generating sites are easiest to sell, and often go for 10-20 times average monthly revenue. If you can make as little as $50-100/m, that's a cool $1000-2000 sale.

That's only a handful of affiliate sales a month, since alligator/crocodile skin wallets are considered luxury items, and are priced at $100-200 each.

Let me know if have any questions.

If you are bidding clearly state the price you are bidding, including the dollar sign.

I'll announce a buy it now price after I see several bids.

Happy bidding!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back