IT.COM

discuss Gas shortage, what a mess! Would hate to see a real crisis!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
Not sure how many here at NP are feeling the effects of this but what a mess. A pipeline breaks in Alabama, not even where Tennessee get's most of their gas but when the news spread, panic set in and now all stations are out of gas. The few that get a delivery long lines form and it doesn't last long before they're out again.

Most of my day consists of driving from location to location therefore it looks like it's going to be an interesting week unless things get back to normal soon. Heck I might be sitting at home when my gas gets low and I'm unable to refuel.

I'd hate to see a real crisis happen, there would be so much panic, everywhere. It's times like this I understand why many store food and water and basic survival supplies! I may need to starting thinking about doing that myself because it doesn't take much for panic mode to set in and the supply is gone...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/states-facing-gas-shortages-colonial-pipeline-spill/story?id=42153670

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's always public transportation, and of course, you can still use your own feet these days to get around.

•••
There's always public transportation, and of course, you can still use your own feet these days to get around.

That works well for those in the city but I'm outside the city therefore no public transportation. With my primary job it would be impossible to use pubic transportation as I'm going from place to place and town to town. I also haul lots of tools and supplies etc..

I understand what you're saying but doesn't work for many though. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back