Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain GameStart.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopa

Established Member
Impact
0
I need advice on how much the following domains would fetch.

http://www.gamestart.co.uk - Listed in Google, Yahoo, Mirago, MSN, AOL, Ask Jeeves, All The Web, Altavista etc.

The site is also listed in a game called Championship Manager 4 (http://www.sigames.com)

Here are some stats: month: #reqs: #pages:
May 2003: 251278: 5142:
Jun 2003: 2441043: 30061:
Jul 2003: 1044389: 23727:

I also have this domain:

http://www.gamer-forums.com - Listed in All The Web and Ask Jeeves.

Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg. fee - $40+ (domain name only), IMHO.
Further development, traffic, memberships ("Members: 0 - Guests: 10"), and promotion will build value :$: for eventual re-sale here, as I see it.
PS. Welcome to Namepros. :)
 
0
•••
I have actually ran the site for almost two years, I have had to restart though....

I want to persue future projects :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Koopa
I have actually ran the site for almost two years, I have had to restart though....

I want to persue future projects :)

Good Luck with the site, Koopa. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hmm Domain $40+ with some link traffic its not to bad.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back