domain Games(.)HN - Sell(.)SC - Rentals(.)MN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Back at it again.

Picked up three domains on Name.com

Games(.)HN - TLD for Honduras, but I think it can be used universally. Games explains itself
Sell(.)SC - TLD for Seychelles, but is also used for all things South Carolina. Sell is a highly used keyword
Rentals(.)MN - TLD for Mongolia, but is also used for all things Minnesota. This has a great use case since it can be cars, housing, etc...

All three should be great additions to my portfolio IMO.

Your pricing thoughts? TY

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Strong words, weak extensions. All in and around XXX, with the right buyers that appreciate them. IMO

Some known abbreviations, to help:

Games HN (for Home Networking, Home Net)
Sell SC (Source, Solar Cells, Shortcuts, Supercars)
Rentals MN (in Mongolia)

Last edited:
•••
Strong words, weak extensions. All in and around XXX, with the right buyers that appreciate them. IMO

Some known abbreviations, to help:

Games (for Home Networking, Home Net)
Sell (Source, Solar Cells, Shortcuts, Supercars)
Rentals (in Mongolia)
Thanks @jhm I scooped up all three for less than 290 dollars so I can't loose really. I will just list them on Afternic, Sedo, and DAN to see what happens. I think the games domain will be the big winner out of the bunch.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @jhm I scooped up all three for less than 290 dollars so I can't loose really. I will just list them on Afternic, Sedo, and DAN to see what happens. I think the games domain will be the big winner out of the bunch.
Speculative holds, hold along if you want. As long as you make a profit you can't complain

Last edited:
•••
Games.hn = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
Sell.sc = High-xxx to Mid-xxxx
Rentals.mn = High-xx to Mid-xxx

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back