domain GameForumX.com - PR 3

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Regging

Ex-PresidentVIP Member
Impact
162
Just got this one on the droplist for regfee.

It's showing a PR 3 on the www. version.

I was in the process of developing GameTornado.com as a gaming forum, so I'm thinking I might switch it to this new domain. I imagine it would have more potential for SEO.

Any opinions on the value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back