domain FVER.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
appraisals and opinions r welcome :)

thanks in advance!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice one. Did you hand reg this? Nice typo name for "FEVER". I would say High $xx to Low $xxx

•••
Yes "Fever" is what came to my mind as soon as I saw the thread.

Low $xxx for it.

"fver displays the version string of the remote FSP server" from google. You might want to research a bit more and maybe you will find more uses to this one.

•••
•••
thanks for the opinoins and appriasals :)
rep added!!!

jido said:
Is it yours? Well done!
yes, it is!!! thank u! :)

htmlindex said:
Nice one. Did you hand reg this? Nice typo name for "FEVER". I would say High $xx to Low $xxx
no, i didnt... i bought it in the aftermarket

BTW, i tried to add u a rep but i couldnt -> thank u htmlindex!!! :)

•••
Fver.com

Nice 4-letters .com, .net is taken, fver has a nice potential so it stands out from 4-letter .com's, mid$XXX is my estimate. :)

Comparable sale.

Vivd.com
$400 2004-07-15 Afternic

•••
Fever happens to be a very very popular name for clubs. This is a nice typo, or even a new-age name for Fever, which would work especially well for a club.

low xxx reseller. THis however, is a end user domain. Try and get some clubs named Fever interested in it. Then you could get low x,xxx

•••
thank u for ur opinions and appraisals Porte and sahas!!! :)
rep added for sashas :tu:
Porte, i couldnt add a rep; it seems youve got many :hehe: -> thank u as well :tu:

BTW, this name was reg'd in dec-2004

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back