FutureBB - The Future's Forum Software!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Jamison54

Established Member
Impact
2
Hey everybody,

I have finally released FutureBB. I have been working on this software for the past few months (4 - 5 months atleast), and I have finally released it (actually, I released it about a week ago but forgot to post it here).

You can take a look at updates, download it, and more here:
http://futurebb.gonavitch.info

I would be greatful to hear your comments!

Great regards,
Jamison
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,

I wonder if you would be willing to let me finsh and continue with FutureBB for abit. I will buy the domain from you. Could I continue?

iNod
 
0
•••
he sold it :)
 
0
•••
The link is not working, I was curious to try this software, so he sold it?
 
0
•••
yeah too late although i know who he sold it too. so pm me if you would like to know
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back