IT.COM

domain future.one

NameSilo
Watch

d-maven

Upgraded Member
Impact
Thoughts on this domain? Thanks in advance for you feedback!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I find it a rare gem.
Btw, is it a registry premium or normal renewal domain?

•••
I find it a rare gem.
Btw, is it a registry premium or normal renewal domain?
Thanks! I have to pay $500 each time I renew it.

•••
•••
•••
Best of luck, but that renewal is ouch. IMO

•••
You'd be lucky to get $20,000 for it, keep in mind that it is nice just not a common business term yet some end-user would want it.

•••
by the time u get 20k u will be out 1000s in renew fees. great name. that eventually will sell 4fig..not 5... but given renew fees
..u gotta drop it... asap

•••
I see it's since 2016 and a November expiry of this year. Yet, not a bad idea to try and flip it even in the mid-x,xxx range verses throwing another 6 years in renewals.

•••
Thanks! I have to pay $500 each time I renew it.

Ouch. The extension has been around since at least 2015 and only has (2) reported 5 figure sales.

Metaverse.one - $20K
Crypto.one - $11,701

Only (4) others sold above $5K.

It is a good keyword, but that is an awful lot to pay yearly for something with such low upside.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
totally agree..frankly I'd never hold any name at all that costs 100s to renew.. unless.its mega prem sellable stuff...crypto..bitcoin.. and few more
... this guy needs to drop this fast... cause he ain't selling it fast for 1000s for sure....

I'm actually a fan of .one... metaverse sale is mine...and 2 of the 5k range sales.. arcade...meta...

but I got to .one in 2015 on the day it released.. regged 20 names..none were prem... frankly not sure if future,one was prem..cause I know they just kept changing names.to prem after release.. not necessarily before it
... I guess is like this with many ngtld

•••
•••
Ouch. The extension has been around since at least 2015 and only has (2) reported 5 figure sales.

Metaverse.one - $20K
Crypto.one - $11,701

Only (4) others sold above $5K.

It is a good keyword, but that is an awful lot to pay yearly for something with such low upside.

Brad
It is a lot, I was planning on spinning up a co. with it but that didn't work out. I do plan on flipping it before Nov.

•••
totally agree..frankly I'd never hold any name at all that costs 100s to renew.. unless.its mega prem sellable stuff...crypto..bitcoin.. and few more
... this guy needs to drop this fast... cause he ain't selling it fast for 1000s for sure....

I'm actually a fan of .one... metaverse sale is mine...and 2 of the 5k range sales.. arcade...meta...

but I got to .one in 2015 on the day it released.. regged 20 names..none were prem... frankly not sure if future,one was prem..cause I know they just kept changing names.to prem after release.. not necessarily before it
... I guess is like this with many ngtld
Gal here. ;) The keyword "future" has a lot of brand potential for a company or org from across a number of industry verticals, I'm leading with that being the case and going to do a little outbound marketing as well. I appreciate your feedback.

•••
Gal here. ;) The keyword "future" has a lot of brand potential for a company or org from across a number of industry verticals, I'm leading with that being the case and going to do a little outbound marketing as well. I appreciate your feedback.

ok gal goodluck outbound can work.. without it u be waiting and paying til yer homeless

•••
Good name for a Metaverse project

~

$xx,xxx value (mid)

•••
Great potential, but I see you sitting on it for a few years. So that $500 is going to hurt each year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back