Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.tv Fussball.tv $28k

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
419
Wow, just saw on Dnjournal that fussball.tv sold at Sedo for $28k :)

nice!

my ni.tv sale for $1800 didn't even make the chart, although it did get a mention in in the text below along with gals.tv.

Edit i have just seen that lambda beat me to this thread by 6 minutes. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
wrong path.....hmm..tnt.tv is on the wrong path??? justin.tv?? qoof and national??? all these companies are doing exciting things and stuff for .tv

come on snoop open up your eyes and look at the developments.....

o.k........my last comment on this......
 
0
•••
Great Sale !!!! Congrats to the buyer and seller !!! Another great sale in the list.
 
0
•••
SNOOP the other side of what arguement ? This is a subjective business there is alot more than two sides. you have never read me say .tv is hot or going to make people millions. Actually there is never a thread of me telling people to buy .tv. Only discussion with like minded people already in the extension. Sharing ideas, pitfalls and naming strategies.

You have said the same thing over and over nothing new. And who would waste their valuable time on something they just admitted they do not think much of ?

Hello Bill
Hi BoB
What are you doing tonight Bill?
Oh I do not think much of Wrestling so I thought I would go to the WWE show
Oh that makes sense because people usually do things they do not think much of.
Thank you I thought so.
 
0
•••
snoop said:
No I don't think I'm Aristotle, I'm simply expressing the other side of the agrument. I do hope people listen though because frankly yes I do think many people are on the wrong path with this extension.

Nothing wrong with the other side of the argument Snoop, other than the fact that you ARE ON the wrong side of the argument.......

Check out HULU.COM....absolutly littered with .tv sites and .tv clips......imagine had HULU started in 2005, do you think you would have had one .tv on the site?

There is no denying the explosion of developed .tv sites which will only continue as .coms remain out of reach to the average joe who wants a memorable brand name, especially if they are looking to brand an interactive videocentric website.......

As the .tv train gathers pace, prices can only head in one direction - up.

Buying or regging a crap .tv has nothing to do with the extension but the person who regged the crap. But choosing your names carefully will surely return dividends........
 
0
•••
equity78 said:
SNOOP the other side of what arguement ?

By "other side" I mean "not optimisic", "naysayer" if you like. Someone who thinks .tv generally won't do well, in comparison to most people who post in this subforum who have the opposite view.
 
0
•••
Well many here have done well for them, who is anyone else to tell someone their personal success does not measure up ?

If you are saying there will not be $1,000,000 tv sales I agree, you have never heard me say anything other. But I do not trash peoples threads or try to dash their dreams. I do not tell them their .tv success is not comparable to .com success.

Many here I think are quite happy with their portfolio and their experience in .tv

At the end of the day that is all that matters IMO
 
0
•••
come on snoop...give credit to fussball.tv and a great sale...

i am signing off on this thread...another thread snoop has distroyed....to the new owner and seller of fussball.tv-sorry for the childish acts by snoop and going back and forth with him......
 
0
•••
jeffoverman said:
come on snoop...give credit to fussball.tv and a great sale...

Yeah I agree with that.
 
0
•••
ok at least we can agree on one thing over 9 months....thanks.

night everyone and congrats to fussball and proud owner!

signing off
 
0
•••
equity78 said:
Well many here have done well for them, who is anyone else to tell someone their personal success does not measure up ?

If you are saying there will not be $1,000,000 tv sales I agree, you have never heard me say anything other. But I do not trash peoples threads or try to dash their dreams. I do not tell them their .tv success is not comparable to .com success.

Many here I think are quite happy with their portfolio and their experience in .tv

At the end of the day that is all that matters IMO

I'm not, I just think a lot of people (ie not all) are/will lose money in this extension, more so than other extensions where the reg fees are far lower. I find it amazing how little criticism of extensions some people can handle (particularly the alt ext's). If this was a stock forum and I said "I think GOOG has poor prospects and is a sell" then gave a whole lot of reasons why, would people react in the same way? talking about with emotional arguments like "dashing dreams" and claims that the comments are a suggestion of "personal success not measuring up"?
 
0
•••
Ever read the yahoo finance boards, I have been trading since I was 16 a broker at 21 I have seen worse than here. Read the yhoo boards people threaten physical harm. I am not agreeing with it but people are nuts when invested or over invested in a stock.

Difference being if I own Google and you own Google we own the same company. If someone owns wowo.tv and someone owns Porn.tv they are worlds apart as far as what they own in the .tv extension.
 
0
•••
equity78 said:
Ever read the yahoo finance boards, I have been trading since I was 16 a broker at 21 I have seen worse than here. Read the yhoo boards people threaten physical harm. I am not agreeing with it but people are nuts when invested or over invested in a stock.

Difference being if I own Google and you own Google we own the same company. If someone owns wowo.tv and someone owns Porn.tv they are worlds apart as far as what they own in the .tv extension.

Great point IMO

You can not put .TV names in one category. Certain .tv names are great with the TLD and have and will do very well. Others will not and people will get hurt, especially with undeveloped premium domains. Nothing that hasn't been said before. IMO Snoop is somehow threatened by .TV in some way, otherwise he would not waste so much of his time trying to save the world from its evil clutches. :)
 
0
•••
we should be celebrating the sale of fussball.its good news
but in a way its been trashed
no wonder am up and down......on my view about tv.

anyway i did sell a chicken on grot tv to a girl in essex :imho:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
hullswingerscom said:
anyway i did sell a chicken on grot tv to a girl in essex :imho:
:lol:
 
0
•••
Hi Everyone and thank you for your wishes again.
It was not supposed to be reported and there was more to it that i cannot currently disclose.

I also bought Calcio .tv for more then that around the same time.
I am sorry if it disappoints anyone but since i am a domainer one can argue this sale reflects nothing and that is fine.

I personally feel .TV is a great ext for specific related topics but what i feel or anyone else is irrelevant.

The many end users and corporations are and will continue to use .TV and with soccer specifically there are several big clubs using .TV i.e

LiverpoolFC .tv
FCBOnline .tv (Barcelona)
FCB.tv (Bayern Munich)
Werder .tv
Ajax .tv
PSV .tv
FCEnergie .tv
SerieA .tv

The ONLY extension that is truly recognized globally and is 100% neutral is .TV
 
Last edited:
2
•••
26122612 said:
I also bought Calcio .tv for more then that around the same time.

Calcio.tv is another great domain as the Italians LOVE their football.
When you get time then please start a thread all about what you are doing with your top collection of Football .tv's. I'd love to hear your development plans, what features you imagine will be on your developed sites. If you ever need anyone to test out your developed sites from a Football fans point of view then give me a shout, i'm a BIG footy fan (shame im a Scotsman though as we are awful at footy! :td: )

Best of Luck :)

Ronnie
 
0
•••
26122612 said:
...I personally feel .TV is a great ext for specific related topics but what i feel or anyone else is irrelevant.

The many end users and corporations are and will continue to use .TV and with soccer specifically there are several big clubs using .TV i.e


The ONLY extension that is truly recognized globally and is 100% neutral is .TV


Rep added for insightful analysis.
 
0
•••
I was on the namepros live chat, and new and old members who did not post on .TV forum (little or not at all) were pretty optimistic about .TV.

I believe that whatever we say and think in regards to .TV investment is pretty much an airy speculation at this moment in time.
However, I'm liking the fact that there are ever increasing .TV end users with a lot of power and money that can reach/are reaching out to many internet users.

In my opinion, .TV is going to be a popular extension that will be known to and adopted by many net users around the world.
 
0
•••
26122612 said:
Hi Everyone and thank you for your wishes again.
It was not supposed to be reported and there was more to it that i cannot currently disclose.

I also bought Calcio .tv for more then that around the same time.
I am sorry if it disappoints anyone but since i am a domainer one can argue this sale reflects nothing and that is fine.

I personally feel .TV is a great ext for specific related topics but what i feel or anyone else is irrelevant.

The many end users and corporations are and will continue to use .TV and with soccer specifically there are several big clubs using .TV i.e

LiverpoolFC .tv
FCBOnline .tv (Barcelona)
FCB.tv (Bayern Munich)
Werder .tv
Ajax .tv
PSV .tv
FCEnergie .tv
SerieA .tv

The ONLY extension that is truly recognized globally and is 100% neutral is .TV

PSG.tv (Paris Saint-Germain football club) :)

and I must take this opportunity to mention that my Foot.tv does more than well as just a parked page :hehe:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back