IT.COM

Funniest Avatar Contest!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Post it here (doesn't have to be yours). 100 NP$ will be awarded to the poster of the funniest as voted by contributors of the thread. Deadline for entries (multiple allowed) is 22nd February 2012 at 19:00 GMT. Nothing too rude please (this is not the adult section).

Deadline for votes: 28th February 2012 at 19:00 GMT after which the votes will be counted and the prize awarded. You must have posted at least one avatar to be eligible to vote. One vote only per eligible normal or staff member. All votes must be posted in the thread in order to be elgible. You may not vote for any of your own entries. If two or more avatars win with the same number of votes, the prize will be shared accordingly.

Well let the fun begin! Here's one I saw today on another forum:

vibrating_cat.gif

:lol:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I like Defaultuser's avatar:

11sywjb.gif

•••
•••
Doing a .XXX appraisal in my Mike Vick shirt... gonna make it rain in Philly!

:hearts:
:D

Here's another I like (saw it eons ago somewhere and had it saved):

obesebikerani-100px.gif

•••
I always liked my old one because it was doubley ironic.

•••
•••
After much thought...

I vote...

profilepic61266_1.gif

Even if he did steal the concept from me :lol:

•••
As this contest ended without a winner, I'm going to award 20 NP$ each to theo, defaultuser and johname which leaves 40 NP$ still up for grabs!

10 NP$ each to the next 4 NamePros members to post a funny avatar in this thread :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back