Expires June 15th 2023
Renewal is $13
Price: $100

Payment via Paypal
Push or Transfer

Reply or DM!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
bump

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
bump - last day to have NewYork.Network pushed

•••
Are there any requirements on the ownership of .com.co domains? I believe the release of .co granted them to the .com.co registrant at the time. Thanks.

•••
Are there any requirements on the ownership of .com.co domains? I believe the release of .co granted them to the .com.co registrant at the time. Thanks.

I hadn't considered that. According to Namecheaps website the registration for .com.co is open to anyone & anywhere:
"get your .com.co top-level domain (TLD) now! This domain is open to everyone, anywhere, so why not secure yours today?"

I dont seem to have any restrictions within my account for using the domain. As far as the original .co owner rights, I dont believe that to be an issue.

Last edited:
•••
•••
domain is still available for only $100 - a steal! Everything is fine with this domain and you are allowed to own it, and don't have to worry about any issues.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back