NameSilo

available Freshly Expired

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ripley

VIP Member
Impact
75
Deleted overnight, all available as of now:

airqualitystandards.com - regged
blogophilia.com
nursesapparel.com
discreetlyyours.com - regged
bachelorswanted.com
nocostfinance.com
ezwholesales.com
tshirtsplanet.com - regged
tshirtcorner.com (regged by me)
tshirtden.com
radiostarr.com
rapdays.com
icarepackage.com
oceans247.com

ripley.


Update: Deleted in the past 3 hours, all available:

1888romance.com
imagekeg.com
hoopwire.com
mangaflash.com
indieforums.com -- regged
calgaryis.com
18sbest.com
fl2go.com
realtimewire.com - regged
ratesniffer.com
rightwingvalues.com - regged

ripley.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I registered whatblogs.com

I can't leave you rep again though. I shouldn't have done it earlier today :p
 
0
•••
HBK216 said:
I registered whatblogs.com

I can't leave you rep again though. I shouldn't have done it earlier today :p

That's OK. Another day!

ripley.
 
1
•••
AsianKid said:
I got eCrushes.com
Repped!

sssooo jealous :(

Congrats though on getting a good domain :)
 
0
•••
boomers said:
sssooo jealous :(

Congrats though on getting a good domain :)

They might be interested in selling so contact them. :)
 
0
•••
registered userplay.com

nps$ sent, rep added
 
0
•••
wow, great lists! keep em coming!
 
0
•••
Deleted overnight, all available as of 10:30am EDT:

Aboutpolio.com
1800gamebet.com
dotdiets.com
electionfilings.com
edeux.com (“deux” is French for two)
indexpoints.com
influence360.com -- regged
impactmaker.com
healthyelder.com


Just a few tidbits, time's short this morning. Enjoy!

ripley.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Expired today and available as of midnight EDT. Will have more later:

uniformorders.com
zoomze.com
advisetoday.com
tepj.com - regged
tepq.com
zopg.com regged
zmha.com
zlqg.com
zmnb.com
zkxm.com
zkvm.com
youatplay.com
xxxtrax.com
yourcroupier.com
yours2bid.com
youlinks.com - regged
youpods.com
runnersshack.com -- regged
realvlog.com - regged
pinballshark.com
strikegaming.com - regged

ripley.

2am update:

acronymity.com (36 backlinks) - regged
ad0re.com
ad2blog.com
girlzines.com
lookaholic.com


ripley.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Just expired, available as of 11:20EDT:
infocasters.com
kiawheels.com -- regged
girls2marry.com
hitvalley.com
nissandriving.com
mobilea-z.com
moralsfirst.com
lotteryweblog.com
bizarretshirts.com
charitycents.com
cheatingedge.com -- regged
chatdater.com
freevaio.com
freexbox-360.com
fishtip.com
dimewrite.com
dininghour.com
stylevip.com -- regged
pinball2go.com
ykhz.com
yjxb.com
mznv.com

ripley.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Wow cheatingedge.com is a good one, Im not going to take it but Ill add to your rep just for posting that and not keeping it for yourself ;)
 
0
•••
rocca said:
Wow cheatingedge.com is a good one, Im not going to take it but Ill add to your rep just for posting that and not keeping it for yourself ;)

Thanks rocca, I enjoy giving back to Namepros, folks here have helped me a lot without even knowing it.


Hi folks,

Just got back from a week at the beach, now I'm back to my work-play (I consider domaining fun as well as work) -- here's an update to freshly expired, all available as of 10:30am edt:




mediacues.com
neproxin.com -- regged
lendingrewards.com -- regged
lendkorea.com
lendingteams.com
lenderlookup.com
lenderinvest.com
mediawhip.com
huaweiworld.com
rockclimbing101.com -- regged
singapore-gambling.com - regged
coppercraze.com
copier-uk.com
copier-cartridge.com
cooltraxx.com
astralcity.com
asthmamagazine.com -- regged
asthmaemergency.com
bollywoodhub.com
fiftychat.com
futbolmaniacs.com

enjoy,
ripley.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Update, all available as of 2pm edt:

diaperbuddy.com - regged
devilpants.com -regged
ez4me.com
copyuk.com regged
videobed.com
cashracer.com
gl0ry.com
rockto.com regged
profitvine.com regged
profitvideos.com regged
humanegifts.com regged

ripley.

More ... as of 3:30pm edt, available:

globemates.com regged
ezflats.com regged
humorspin.com regged
vinlot.com regged
un0rthod0x.com regged
letsblogit.com - regged


ripley.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
BONUS! 'Cause I'm about to take a break and have a beer, here's a list of JUST expired, available domains with backlinks:


ezlinkkiosksbusiness.com 113 regged
joeandtree.com 82 regged
xiuhuamao.com 77 regged
programs-for-you.com 44 regged
xj200.com 18 regged
xjjjw.com 14 regged
prohandcn.com 14 regged
programs-area.com 13 regged
infochum.com 13 regged
infomanagementservices.com 12
humillacionyestrella.com 11 regged
ks-jinxi.com 11 regged
atlantasoccerfan.com 10 regged
levandemusik.com 10 regged

ripley.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Haven't registered any, but +repped ya for the great work :)
 
0
•••
Hi ripley,

I regged LetsBlogIt.com from your list. Great lists, please keep them coming! Rep and donation given. :tu:

Thanks again,
~Mr. Bone88
 
0
•••
UserPlay = congrats.

didn't reg any but Rep anyway.
 
0
•••
Have just gone back through and updated all the prior lists -- some were taken by tasters and have since been dropped, so look back through.. some good names still open.

Will have an update later.

ripley.

Lots of dating domains this morning...

Just expired and available as of noon edt:

rollspot.com -- regged
newbillionare.com -- regged
meetsmarter.com
meetnflirt.com
virtua-fighter.com
coronahost.com
atomfilns.com -- regged
husbandseek.com
hushblogs.com -- regged
eventshopper.com
dep3.com
depaintball.com
glutenfreeoutlet.com -- regged
meetdems.com -- regged
new2sex.com -- regged
meetamillionare.com -- regged
meet2flirt.com
meet24hr.com
vipfn.com -- regged
vipfinancialgroup.com -- regged
viperstar.com -- regged
xmaspromos.com
dental-101.com

ripley.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Here are a few for today:

U1timate.com
Whatsone.com
U-slim.com
Live-happily.com
Uae-banking.com
Pushkey.com
Omi21.com -- regged
Pumpstrike.com
Urbanpedia.com
Voyagia.com
Stormgauge.com -- regged
Uberplayer.com
Whatslinux.com
Livelocaltalk.com
Repainter.com
Uaecrudeoil.com
Uaehunter.com
Uaesurgeons.com

Let me know if you get any,
ripley.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wow, curious..... suddenly *all* of the names with backlinks that i posted above are regged, primarily by "Navigation Catalyst Systems," and a couple by someone named botman22 and Belgiumdomains.

This list was one I put together exclusively myself and only posted here -- you don't have to give me NP$ or even rep but please post if you take some domains so I can mark them off my list! I keep this whole list updated in case people are backbrowsing.

ripley.

PS, just checked and this "Navigation Catalyst Systems" also regged the majority of the domains in the post directly above that one. Seems rather unsporting, hmm? Does anybody know anything about this company?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Belgium Domains are domain tasters for certain. I've never heard of Nav Cat Sys, they have a website - navigationcatalyst(nolinkback)com

Judging by their whois details, or shall I say lack of them, they look like tasters too, although unlike Belgium, their whois server actually returns results.

From their website - "NCS provides innovative search and navigation solutions to customers while offering Internet users a better search experience."
Keep checking on a few of those domains and see if they're available again in a couple of days. They're probably yet another player in the domain tasting game.

More info on "domain tasting" in my other post.

 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back