NameSilo

Freshly available .coms!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freshly available .coms! Updated!

Look at the last page for my most up to date lists.
*************************************
For 8-16, 21 gone so far. Thanks for those the notes for those that liked and/or regged. Working on a new list for later today. will keep it in this thread I think.

*****************

I posted some yesterday and thought I would give it a try again. Let me know your thoughts or if you regged them so I can update the list. Also, would appreciate any NP$ if you do register any. Trying to make this a regular habit of mine. I added some capitalization and commentary. Let me know if I should just post and keep those comments to myself or if they help. Good hunting. Check out my post from yesterday for more.

8-16-07 (130+ .coms)

AcidMinds.com
Asbestosas.com - High Google $ Term Misspell
AttackSars.com
BabeCatch.com - Porn or Date Site?
BabyDiper.com - Misspell but good branding? - Gone
BaldAll.com
BeeGuarded.com - Nice Play on Words
BoneDrinks.com
BookSaved.com
BottleKeep.com
Brasny.com - Brandable and shortish
Caribbay.com - Misspell of Carribe
cellulater.com - Could be a message service or single word play on Calculator
CheerInfo.com - The hottest sport for girls
ChooseSame.com
CoatLimit.com
CoatPage.com - Retail store or portal for coats?
CommonCook.com - I am tempted to take this one. Could be well developed. - Taken
contactips.com
CookFormat.com
CooksTeam.com - Could also be broken out to CookSteam.com
CoreHomes.com - This one tempted me as well. Sounds good in a nice $ industry - Taken
CoreRocker.com
CuffDomain.com - Interesting Domainer Name??
DeadModem.com - Thought this might be a good forum site for Techies.
diferranti.com - Taken
DNABrewery.com - How about this for a Fertility clinic? -TakendnStat.com - Sorry took this one myself. Maybe Jay W would like it? :hehe:
dogclix.com - Taken
dogequest.com
DomainsPit.com - Another Domain themed one
Dunguri.com - Misspell for dungaree
dvdCowboy.com
EditEnter.com
EntryOver.com
EventCoord.com - Job Specific, nice Google ad $ potential
FaxJunk.com
FinerMeats.com
FirstWho.com - Might be a good Education or trivia site. Would need to be developed.
FormCross.com
ForWebOnly.com
FreeTinker.com - Good Play on words
FreshPope.com
GalPub.com - Magazine or Bar site
gazoonie.com
griftan.com
handyarm.com
HeavyJunk.com
HeyLolitas.com - Porn or Predator site (Yuk)
HighSails.com - Sailing
HiitchEasy.com - Marriage or Trailers
HostBottle.com
incount.com
inkburst.com
KanFood.com - Good Branding
klapop.com - Taken
KnewSpeak.com - Play on words, good blog site
KoreanView.com - eZine?
LabornLaw.com
LatinPark.com - Taken
LivingLess.com
lupoi.com
LuresFree.com
mamago.com - Taken
meltfound.com
memberwise.com & memberwize.com - Nice little combo here
mixvital.com
ModelFilms.com - Taken
MoneyUsers.com - Interesting - Taken
MrCentury.com
NeedCaps.com - Hat site or discussion on Baseballs salary issues
NoShoot.com
nytoparis.com - Specific travel site
OralCheck.com - You decide - Taken
OrionSun.com
OutTimes.com - Gay site or something else
pcmagg.com - Misspell of famous mag - Taken
PeopleLogs.com - Blog forum?
PhillyRows.com
PigDate.com - Tasteless/Mean-spirited comedy site
PlainDrop.com
PlainShoe.com
poopshoo.com, pooshoo.com, pooshuz.com - Combo for product idea
PopDark.com
ppdomain.com
PromoBoats.com
proradios.com
Pussyhdtv.com - Porn site - Taken
RetailDesk.com
revener.com
RingCreate.com - Jewelry designer site
RippleThru.com
rizzoto.com - Could be a Phil Rizzuto site (recent death) or the pasta both misspells - Taken (Thanks for the NP$ Gene!!)
SafePaths.com
saliance.com
savecross.com
savedtotal.com
savetry.com
seamsmag.com - Taken
sigclub.com
songlaws.com
spectares.com, spectarus.com, specteres.com, specteris.com, specterus.com - Multiple domain combo
StartRing.com
StockUse.com - Financial or Photo site
stronghorn.com
sumotoday.com
sunkisses.com
swancast.com
swankhost.com
takesay.com - Taken
tellnanny.com & telnanny.com - Combo
TreeGrove.com - Taken
TrialHoles.com
TruckSack.com
WantNotice.com
warmfish.com
warshers.com – Common phonetic for "Wash" in the south Tempting for me to take.
Waynotice.com
WebFurther.com
WellsAlarm.com - Similar to a famous alarm company
WhoRuns.com - an info portal or research site
WordBone.com
WordsDrop.com - Domainer site?
 
Last edited:
10
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice list :)
It took bandeo.com (brandable).
MrSpartan said:
RegisterFy.com * The’ve removed the “big L” Now its good!! J
Yeah, now I will stay away from insect names I promise :blink:
 
0
•••
Thanks, I took kasts.com

Rep added.

Edit: I must have added rep to you recently because it won't allow me to again.
 
0
•••
Emotee.com regged ! rep added. 10x !

p.s - try searching "emotee.com" on google... 244 results and backlinks :hehe:
Lucky me, :) :$: :)
 
0
•••
New for 9-17! 50+ new domains to choose from.

Here is the latest list for 9-17. Little over 50 names here with quite a few good keyword and brandables. As always, let us know your thoughts, tell us if you register any, PM with specific requests and NP$ and Rep is appreciated.* Thanks and happy hunting.

*If you rep, please be sure to make sure the light is green if you want it to be postitive. Thanks

*********************************


AuctionMamma.com
BigFro.com * Short and funny. I might grab this one too.Taken
CadillacDeal.com * Car Sales Taken
CanDoers.com * Legitimate term in the public lexicon. Taken
CensusPages.com Taken

CompactScale.com
Cynks.com * Very SHORT!!!. Sounds like Sinks. Brandable.
Cytar.com * Short. Sounds like the Indian instrument Taken
DeathVader.com * Star Wars Typo but sounds good. Taken
DonutCentral.com * Cop Finder site? Taken

Equats.com
EvilGates.com * Pagen site
ForwardAd.com * Advertisng
FreeStater.com * US Term. Has some possibilities. Some results out there.
GymBugs.com
Harfo.com * Oprah twin sister, Ofrah’s production studio. Short and brandable Taken
HerCrush.com * Girl social site.
IspOrg.com
JoyLands.com Taken
KiddieCat.com * Typo but phonetically popular
LabelShack.com
LayoutServer.com
LolitaFan.com * Porno site Taken
LunchBill.com
LunchWinner.com * Contest site
MagicRunner.com
MagicWill.com
MarketZoo.com * I like this as well. Nice brandable Taken
MasonPros.com * For masons
MsTrinidad.com * The beauty pageant. Don’t they want this? Taken
NewFugitives.com
NoConfirm.com * 5MM+ Google resutls
NoTep.com * Short and brandable Taken
OptionPortal.com * Financial
Pamfer.com * Short
ProfitDay.com Taken
ProSlo.com * 1.7M Google Results
RivalQuotes.com
RunXP.com * Micro soft TM issues but nice and short. Taken
SaveSoil.com * Or SavesOil.com. Eco name. Like this.
SelfSnap.com
SemenFinder.com Taken
Sextional.com * Love this play on words. Brandable.
SmutOperator.com * Porn. Sounds like a good one to me. Forum site?
SweatSkirts.com * Play on words and a retail product
Tartier.com * Dictionary word. Example. “Tara Reid is tartier than Jamie Presley.” ;)
TobaccoTrial.com * Keyword value
Togad.com * SHORT!!!
TrackLoop.com
Tsked.com * “Admonished”
VenueName.com * Not sure but I liked the sound of it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Regged DeathVader.com and RunXP.com

I would also like to thank you for the extremely good quality list of names you put out. I seem to reg at least 2-3 a week from your list and have been very pleased. I have no NP but I hope I can still give you some rep!
 
0
•••
Regged: MsTrinidad.com and SemenFinder.com (should be good for fertility clinics or animal semen) let's see what the parking rev. speaks :)

rep+

IB
 
0
•••
0
•••
vladut said:
Here's the improved list of the 9-17 list, with Pagerank, Backlinks from G, Y, Altavista and others
All credit to the author please :)
http://needadvert.com/saves/68c30ddedd71300a8e110866b4a4d783.txt
There are some domains with Pagerank 2,3

Thanks for the modified list.
Was going to register notep.com because it seems to have been spammed all around a while back, but was already taken. :hehe:

I did notice from your site that enmy.net and .org are still available, nice find!
 
0
•••
BorderPatrol said:
Regged DeathVader.com and RunXP.com

I would also like to thank you for the extremely good quality list of names you put out. I seem to reg at least 2-3 a week from your list and have been very pleased. I have no NP but I hope I can still give you some rep!

Don't be lazy, get some $np...

http://www.namepros.com/npexchange.php
 
0
•••
New List for 9-18! 68 to choose from.

Here is the latest for 9-18. Some pretty nice ones. Even a few with PR and backlinks. Thanks for the heads up to what you have regged. Would love to hear if any of these do well in parking...(maybe not seeing as I let them go myself. :'( ) For all of you who have no NP$ but want to show your appreciation (for something like OncoSite.com), I do accept PayPal :tu: . PM me for details and as always happy hunting.

*******************************


AeroSled.com * Sounds like an “As seen on TV” product.
AutoVoucher.com * Lots of Apps
BodyFlashers.com * Post your pix site
BookScoops.com * Book fan club or reading group site. Like this one.
CapitalTeen.com * Retail possibilities here
ClickIslands.com * Advertising site
CosmoParties.com * For the new Sex In the City Movie.
DeadMa.com * Lets make a sequel to the DeVito/Crystal classic, Throw Momma from the Train. Yuck!
DocSox.com
Edimix.com
EpicMoving.com * Nice Company Name
EvictUm.com * For the Slum Lord in you
FedAppeals.com * Law Site
Flogie.com
FluoroShield.com
FootballDawg.com * Some Backlinks
Fowap.com
FreePJ.com * Would like Free PJs better but still ok. Nice backlinks.
GigNut.com * Live Music Portal or Gig finder
GigPic.com * Picture Site
GoPNC.com * TM Issues but short
GunLeasing.com * For the Criminal who doesn’t want to fully commit to a purchase J
HintBoard.com * Gamers site or homework site.
iCorns.com * Like Acorns. I like this one.
iKegger.com * Virtual Keg Party. Social site
iTouchstone.com * Nice Virtual dictionary term. Alexa Ranked. Nice Brandable
JiveFarm.com
Kayitli.com * 17MM Google results. Turkish dictionary word for Record or Register.
KeyContents.com * Taken
LabWorm.com * Taken
LanShield.com * Taken
LaPomp.com * Page Rank (1)
LargerTop.com * Plastic Surgeon site?
LaxGod.com * Lacrosse Freak site. Nice
LineMinder.com
Maxems.com
MinorityPoll.com * Elections are coming! Taken
OddNum.com * Could have possibilities.
OleNew.com * Contradiction in terms. Nice brandable.
OncoSite.com * Bone Medical site. Page rank.(3) Quite a Few Links.
Pasido.com * Taken
pcSays.com * “Beep”. Short
Pelth.com
PharmWise.com * Drug site. Like this for search Revenue
PointNGo.com
Potado.com *Paging Dan Quail. Taken
PreggoFood.com * Could be for Pregnant women or the Food Company TM issue.
PromoNeeds.com * Marketing site. Taken
ReadyBilling.com * Finance for Small Business
ResultsHub.com * Like this too. Could be a search site. Taken
Rolib.com * Taken
SadRecords.com * The Smiths, Depeche Mode, Lots of angst out there!
ServCast.com * Taken
SlangU.com * How about this as a competion to Urban dictionary. Could get traffic
SlyMo.com
SoxDoc.com
SuperShagger.com * The international Man of Mystery himself. Yah Baby!
SuppleWare.com * Sound a little dirty, doesn’t it?
SureRoot.com
TargetPrep.com
TermHunter.com * Like this one. Might grab it
TitanAgent.com
Toptal.com
USLoss.com
ValuAlaska.com * Nice Travel
WebRhetoric.com * Lots of I out there. Might be hot for the upcoming election.
YesLip.com
Zeyes.com
ZoneAV.com * Zone Audio/Visual. With all the nerds on this board, I am sure many of you were in the AV club. Be honest. I was….only for a year in middle school.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
New List for 9-19! 70+ Fresh Gems!

New List for 9-19. A few with PR and backlinks (Check the stats but Please confirm). Again, thanks for the heads up to what you have regged. NP$ and Rep are a great way to show your appreciation. Happy hunting.

Low on NP$? Use PayPal. PM me for details :)
*******************************

***********************
Bunch more regged last night. Updated
***********************


Aceled.com * Interesting Brand opportunity
AdSnob.com * Or AdsNob. Short.
Atoas.com * PR 2(Confirm) plus some backlinks.
BackDecision.com
CdWinder.com * I always forget to do that. Great Product Idea :hehe:
ChoiceThings.com * Gift Site
CodeSpotter.com * I like this one as a programmers site. Might grab it still
CPAPanel.com * Forum or Association site
CurbAd.com * new type of adversing?
dCupGirl.com * Get Hooked Up!
dCupTeen.com * Get Locked up L
Debays.com * Nice and short
DeskMoney.com * Finance
DigitalPeril.com * Security site. This is what all my data seems to be in all the time.
eKidd.com * Like this as a site. Short and brandable Taken
FencingSale.com * hardware promo site?
FourWarn.com * Play on words.
GadZeek.com * Gad Zook. nice Taken
Gamod.com * 5 Letter shorty that can be pronounced Taken. Thanks for the NP$
GloveMania.com * Retail. Might grab this for the Keyword potential
GopLab.com * Republican Idea site
Humorroid.com * Potty Humor. What can be better!!
IdiotNotes.com *
IntelliCache.com * PR 2 (Confirm) Nice name of a company, No? Taken
IntelliHound.com * See Above
ipAffinity.com * IP Site. Like this opportunity.
isoEngine.com * Many uses here. Better developed.
JunoKids.com * For Alaska Capital Kids (misspell)
Kadger.com * Brandable and short
LeedsInc.com * TM Issues
LogiQuote.com * Finance or Apprasial site. I might grab this. Taken
LustDreams.com * Porn Taken
MayPol.com * Short. Popular term
MonsterStaff.com * Slight TM issue. HR site Taken
MountainPort.com * Taken
Nehmes.com
NeoRealtor.com * This might be a domainer site. Let me think about this one.
NotRecords.com
nyNaps.com * Short with NY to start. Got to be worth something.
Pepsil.com * Not quite Pepsi(One). Nice short and brandable.
Peptik.com * Misspell of the ulcer. Brandable
PoolOasis.com * Much better that Pool**ithole
Precisioneer.com * Like the combo.
ProfPanel.com * Grading the Profs type of site OR a Professor Association
PromotePlace.com * Link Portal (HA) Taken
QuickCarCare.com * Taken
QuickISP.com * I like this. Many possibilities. Taken[/B][/COLOR]
RapDealer.com * Taken
SeattleDay.com * Trips or City Focused
SecretZip.com * This might be a good place for all my 5N domains. None of which are actual Zip Codes
SillySaying.com * “Working hard or hardly Working?” Who doesn’t love that!
SkullStone.com Taken
Smolderings.com * Word
SpyDN.com * Short and Secret domainers
StudioMates.com * Australian Roomates or Artists Finder Taken
SuperXP.com
SurplusIowa.com
TabsFinder.com
TaxTroop.com * Finance Site
tldCheck.com/CheckTLD.com Both
UniPoster.com
usbUnlimited.com * Computer Supply Company
Vastware.com
xCreme.com * Regged
 
Last edited:
1
•••
looks like some dude regged PromotePlace.com QuickISP.com and StudioMates.com. repped however.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the heads up. Same guy took all of the them and a bunch more. I will edit the list.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Registered G A M O D.com

NP sent :)
 
0
•••
Intense said:
Registered G A M O D.com

NP sent :)

Thanks for the heads up and the NP$. I almost went back to grab it.
 
0
•••
New ones for 9-20! 32.coms to review!

Short list for today. Make sure you also take a look at the ones from last night as well. Regged a ton over the last few days so I thought you all might enjoy some I left on the table... and am still considering. Happy Hunting. Please let us know if you grab any to save us all some time. Thanks and enjoy.
*************

AryanResorts.com * Where you can tan that Skinhead
Betitelung.com * Single. German word for Calls. Quite a few OVT direct Searches and Google results.
DigiTude.com * I like this. Might Grab it.
eManiacal.com
EpicVP.com
EscortsASAP.com * For the Time Constrained Deviant
GayLav.com * Might grab this short one. Fits in well with the Senator Craig scandal
GettingSafe.com
GreedyGuys.com * Most Domainers
HandFilms.com
Maculatum.com * Scientific word for some flower/plant species
NudeWaif.com * Soft Core Site
NyTronics.com * Nice NY Root.
PantSaver.com * We used to call these “Napkins”
PoolEvent.com * Some PR
PowerOrders.com
ProjectDead.com
Pucke.com * Short. Potential Taken
RainSite.com
ServerRoad.com * Taken
SetMedics.com
ShippingSOS.com
SingleHoneys.com * Dating or model portal
Sirlo.com
SuperMLB.com
SuperMulch.com
SwapADomain.com * New Domain Trend with some potential Taken
Tackys.com
UsPads.com Might Grab this one. Taken
Verisinc.com * Popular root. Close to VeriSign, Verizon Might be branded as VeriInc.
vPaths.com * Virtual Paths. Might take this.
WaifGirl.com *
YouthPlex.com
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I regd these 7, thanks.

EscortsASAP.com
GettingSafe.com
PowerOrders.com
Pucke.com
ServerRoad.com
SwapADomain.com
UsPads.com

Rep added, donation sent.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the heads up. Well folks that took less than 10 min from the posting. Got to be quick on the trigger!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back