Dynadot

French woman's voice to market my clothing brand?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have been thinking about using french woman's voice to market my men's clothing brand. What do you think about the idea?

The name is repele (fitness brand). I thought it could be nice with a french voice, the name also sounds like a french word imo (with a french pronunciation)

Hmm i guess a males voice would be better i just asked a site about prices

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on your primary target market really. If you'll be running both male and female lines of clothing, then maybe run 2 separate marketing campaigns using the female voice for the woman's campaign and the male voice for the men's campaign.

Alternately to save money and not have to run 2 separate campaigns, have both a male and female voice in the same campaign. Like in a commercial they could be side by side comparing their outfits with one another or even asking each others opinions on how they look. Add some humor to it maybe? Get viewers to smile so that they subconsciously relate happiness to your brand, which eventually creates a desire to buy.

Just my thoughts anyways.

Eric Lyon

•••
Thanks i mailed a french friend and asked him if he knows any female with nice voice.
I will of course pay for it...
I have been giving it some thoughts and i think i'm going to brand it so the men wants to buy my clothes and train because they think they can get a woman with that voice...
I need to think about it over a cup of tea now and look at my overall strategy...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back