domain freelancr.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Blue

Established Member
Impact
Like Freelancer, but without the "e" (like Flickr or Tumblr)

What do you think? How much is it worth?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think put this one up as "offers accepted" and see what comes your way ...4 figures. Cool abstract

IMO

Last edited:
•••
freelancer.com will take all the traffic except enduser spends huge on branding. Waste IMO.

Best outbound is still Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online | Freelancer while you let them know why it's cool just as you explained above.

upload_2021-10-16_14-26-3.png

Else, hold for long term.

Goodluck.

•••
Thanks guys!

Tried to sell it to freelancer.com but they offered a ridiculous price, so I'm keeping it for the long term.

In the meanwhile, the domain freelancr.com redirects to Fiverr affiliate program :) (it's freelancer.com biggest competitor)

•••
Thanks guys!

Tried to sell it to freelancer.com but they offered a ridiculous price, so I'm keeping it for the long term.

In the meanwhile, the domain freelancr.com redirects to Fiverr affiliate program :) (it's freelancer.com biggest competitor)

Good one. That's how to play the game. Once they see the redirect, they may Fomo. Hold on to the domain long term, freelancing is here to stay as long as the internet keeps running.

However, would you mind sharing the price they offered xxx.xx or xx.xx or xxxx.xx

•••
No value + a possible UDRP.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back