Dynadot

Free Webhosting

NameSilo
Watch
Anybody knows where I can find free web hosting with sub domain?
Thanx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
100WebSpace
• 1 Domain Hosted
• 100 MB Data Storage
• 3 GB Data Transfer
• PHP, Perl/CGI-BIN
• 5 Subdomains
• 1 MySQL Database
• 5 MB MySQL Space
• FTP Access
• POP3/IMAP E-mail (No SMTP)
• 24/7 Technical Support
• Small Banner Ad

Yeah, there's a banner ad, but you can remove it for $0.99/month if needed.

•••
wow, cool sites, but I preffer my paid host ^^

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
See my signature... :)

I think it's one of the bests (and you can have income with google adsense top ads)...

[[]]

•••
That's a lot of bandwidth! I might give your service a try. ;)

•••
I have to say that I've used several free spots and all but one slipped away. One day the site was up, the next was gone. It seems most of the hosting companies that try the free hosting think the ads and being nice will get people to eventually come over to them.

The only one I've had up and running smoothly for a long time was one I got with PeopleSpace.com. They give free space for signing up with their social network site. It's been reliable, but of course you can only get one spot.

They've been reliable for this one site, but even so I really caution people to chose a paid host (like ez1web.com) if your site is at all important.

•••
This looks great.... need to check one by one... thanks for all links

•••
jan49, how long have you stayed with PeopleSpace.com?

•••
you might try 9999mb.com or mbhosting.com

•••
Been using the peoplespace.com site for about 11 months

•••
Try searching on freewebhostingtalk.com

•••
I probably should mention that I started with them when they were using cat5host.com as their domain. They recently started peoplespace.com as a social networking site. It's a cute site, though I wonder how well they'll compete with the ones already established. Anyway, they've been good to me.

My profile is at peoplespace.com/jan49

•••
Last edited:
•••
I never know that there are so many free host.

•••
there are millions and millions of free hosts :D

•••
Awardspace.com is quite good. You can get a subdomain there too. PHP/MYSQL enabled and no banners.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back