NameSilo

Free UK Web Hosts Directory thread

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free UK Web Hosts Directory

Hi all, since I've always had trouble finding a UK only web hosts directory I thought it might be nice if I wrote one :)

This one is -only- for UK hosts that offer a plan that is £5 a month at most - because it will be advertised to community groups, and places that need cheap, good hosting.

So if you qualify, you can add your hosting company for free at;

http://www.hostingsite.info/directory/submit.php

HostingSite is also a web masters resource site, with tutorials, articles, downloads and links to do with setting up a website, php scripting etc.

Regards
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back