Domain Empire

Free Tools That Will Help You Identify Domains That $ell: New DNJournal Cover Story

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The April Cover Story is out at DNJournal.com. I get many emails from newcomers wondering how to determine if names are worth registering or buying for resale. The decision is easy when domains have traffic, but a lot more spadework is required to make good choices on non-traffic domains. I got off to a rocky start in the business myself because it took me months to find and learn how to use evaluation tools that separate the wheat from the chaff. Once I had that knowledge my domain sales blossomed.

Spring is a time for new beginnings, so I felt this was the right time to get back to basics, open my tool chest and hopefully help today's newcomers get up to speed more quickly than I did. A lot of what is covered may be old hat to domain vets, but you still might find a new tool or two in our report that will help you as well. Check it out through the link below:

Tools of the Trade: Free Resources That Will Help You Identify Domains That $ell

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Me looksie. Thanks for the latest cover story!

Hope you got my email, btw.

•••
Thanks alot for the article link. I found that some of the links that he had were very informative and useful.

•••
•••
thanks... I may read it later ;D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back