Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free Template 05!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sletts02

Established Member
Impact
10
Here is another free layout. In the future I am going to make more practical layouts and layouts targeting a certain audience (still free), ie. blog, online stores, web hosting etc etc.

Anywho, here is the layout

Screenshot:http://www.zoobig.com/images/templates/05.jpg
Download Link 1: http://www.zoobig.com/templates/website/05.zip
Download Link 2: http://www.zoobig.com/?id=website&page=display

I am still in need of a person that is interested in volunteer'ing their coding abilities to for these layouts. I can offer free advertising in retun :) If you are available drop me a line at scott(at)zoobig.com Thanks :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back