Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Free "Plain Red" WordPress template

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

and5rey

Established Member
Impact
22
Here's my new theme:

plainredfw4.jpg


You can see it live and download here: http://wpmix.com/plain-red-wordpress-theme/
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
looks very nice :)
rep+
 
1
•••
Thank you for sharing your WP Themes...

I sent you an eMail regarding your Themes...

Thanks Again...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
0
•••
DomainBELL said:
I sent you an eMail regarding your Themes...
E-mail replied.

I'm glad you like the theme. I wanted to make this one simple and with good banner (Adsense) placement.
 
0
•••
Thanks for share :hehe:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back