Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Free Image Hosting Website (UploadShack.com)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iNod

Eating PieVIP Member
Impact
66
Hi,
I am looking to sell off my free image hosting website.

Current Stats
http://uploadshack.com/uploads/uploadshack.jpg
(For month of Jan. I don't have screenshot for months of Dec,Nov,Sept)

This is a free upload place where users can upload jpg,png,gif,jpeg images and display them on websites,forums,etc.
Currently it doesn't gererate any $$ except for google ads,

Price: $25 via Paypal (It comes with script and webdesign)

Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pending Sale!
 
0
•••
if it's not sold, PM me
 
0
•••
Willing to sell right know for 30.00$
Comes with php,all currently images,domain, I will even host oyu for a month free.

Regards,
 
0
•••
01-28-2005, 02:35 AM
iNod said:
Hi,
I am looking to sell off my free image hosting website.

Current Stats
http://uploadshack.com/uploads/uploadshack.jpg
(For month of Jan. I don't have screenshot for months of Dec,Nov,Sept)

This is a free upload place where users can upload jpg,png,gif,jpeg images and display them on websites,forums,etc.
Currently it doesn't gererate any $$ except for google ads,

Price: $25 via Paypal (It comes with script and webdesign)

Thank you.
QuickQuote · #1

iNod

You state $25 in the opening post but this has now risen to $30?

Could you please clarify

LBM
 
0
•••
Sold!!

Please PM details :)
 
0
•••
LittleBigMan said:
01-28-2005, 02:35 AM
QuickQuote · #1

iNod

You state $25 in the opening post but this has now risen to $30?

Could you please clarify

LBM

I am offering some more things to go with it.

Regards,
 
0
•••
Let me know if it isn't sold this time.
 
0
•••
It is sold.

Money Sent!

Please let me know on the next move ;)
 
0
•••
iNod - I have pmed you earlier today regarding the website and all and you don't seem to be online on msn at anytime...

I am still waiting for the hosting information and all the files/php/images.

Please make this as easy as possible for me ;)

Regards,
Jarrod B-)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Contacted
 
Last edited:
0
•••
premiumhostednet......that sucks. Hope you get it soon
 
0
•••
Well I talked to him once when I first bought it and he seemed like a good buyer and a friendly person.. dont know why he would just ignore me all of a sudden and not return pms.. hopefully I can get the site and have him contact me soon :(

Admins help?
 
0
•••
Email has been sent to iNod.
 
0
•••
You have up to 30 days to file a complaint with Paypal if nothing happens from the admins email. You could file it now and they will contact him as well, might light a fire under him/her
 
0
•••
False alarm people, iNod seems to have had some family problems and has been away from the computer for a few days. I am terribly sorry about this and iNod is still a trusted worthy seller.

I am in contact with him again and everything is going smoothly.

Received everything :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back