Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

FREE CSS Web Layouts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE NOV 04 - New Layout!


CSSWebLayouts.com


silverblog_big.gif


CSSWebLayouts.com


Hey folks,

I just finished up my fourth open source layout, so I figured I'd give all you NP'ers a link. Please let me know if you decide to use one, that way I can feature you on the site and maybe drive you some traffic! Anyways enjoy, I'll be adding more with time and maybe even featuring some more highly regarded designers/coders than myself :P Anyways here's a preview and a link:




CSSWebLayouts.com

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
9
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Update Oct. 20 - New "Silver Blog" Template added. Check it out!
CSSWebLayouts.com
 
0
•••
Update, new layout added.
I've noticed people have trouble editing these templates due to their use of images. Please note the PSDs are included and in the future I will make the headers easier to modify. What do you guys think?
 
0
•••
Wow, those are nice. I'm thinking about using the hosting example on an upcoming project. It feels weird using other people's stuff, but it could certainly save me quite a bit of time and it looks better than anything I could put together at this point. I'll be sure to provide a link back if I decide to use it (and probably even if I don't ;) ). Keep up the good work!
 
0
•••
Very nice layouts. I'm using one of them to redesign my (currently non-CSS) website. Although I'm pretty new to using CSS, your White-Tech template is proving very simple for me to edit. Thank you very much for making these available at no cost. Rep added!
 
0
•••
Really nice do you do custom work?
 
0
•••
T-Soul said:
Really nice do you do custom work?


I'm booked for another month, sorry.
 
0
•••
DylanButler said:
These are just layouts using XHTML for markup and CSS for styling. With a little bit of work, you can turn one of these into a Joomla template. The PSD is uncoded, just graphical format. Due to the complexity of some of these layouts, I have included a PSD as well in the .zip.

Thanks Dylan, I know what those means after recent reading and study XHTML and CSS.....

btw..why not go to strict--at least easy for future and no addtional work for today? I notice u are using transitional XHTML...
 
0
•••
Another great NPs member doing the NPs thing...

These are awesome templates and I have a couple a projects waiting.

Many thanks from a newbie .... me .... that learns from the kindness of "peeps" such as yourself. Rep on the way.

namenut
 
0
•••
Zilla said:
Thanks Dylan, I know what those means after recent reading and study XHTML and CSS.....

btw..why not go to strict--at least easy for future and no addtional work for today? I notice u are using transitional XHTML...


Good question. I tend to go with transitional for most projects because it serves as a good framework but it's not too restrictive. Not to mention 90% of the people that will be using these templates don't have much HTML knowledge, so going with a strict doctype would definitely complicate things and there's a much greater chance that their code (even if not perfect) will render more accurately using transitional. As far as the future is concerned, I don't see there being a major problem with most transitional documents any time soon.
 
0
•••
Temp Tweak

Update: I'm tweaking one today. This took me just a few minutes. Sample

I can't wait to play with the others. Thanks again for the kind contribution :)

namenut
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back