Dynadot

domain Fr5.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

h0z

Established Member
Impact
Any thoughts on a value for this domain?
For me it's just a 3 len .org domain. Simple to type in and easy to remember.
France
Estibot value: 9,7k
65 ref domains
Ty!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Haven't get any replays yet. Don't know what do think here. Does this domain suck or is it that neutral? Some comments will help a lot. Ty

•••
Very few sales of LLN.org domains. Your domain might sell at some point, but with so many other choices, I fail to recognize anything special about it. That's not to mean that the domain is worthless, just I don't see the value.

I would say reg fee, unless there is something I don't know.

Several extensions are taken for this, but many are available for reg fee. Unless someone really wanted the .org, they would just hand reg an alternative.

Best of luck!

•••
Very few sales of LLN.org domains. Your domain might sell at some point, but with so many other choices, I fail to recognize anything special about it. That's not to mean that the domain is worthless, just I don't see the value.

I would say reg fee, unless there is something I don't know.

Several extensions are taken for this, but many are available for reg fee. Unless someone really wanted the .org, they would just hand reg an alternative.

Best of luck!
Thank you! You have good point here.

•••
Yes, but there does seem to be something about FR5. I think maybe something with France or something. Do some research to find possible value!

Best of luck!

•••
Yes, but there does seem to be something about FR5. I think maybe something with France or something. Do some research to find possible value!

Best of luck!
Will do thanks again!

•••
its a good name but hard to find a buyer i hope you find one

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back