domain Four .in names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaposzta

Top Member
Impact
4,421
Hi guys, what do you think about these names?

Register.firm.in
Register.gen.in
Bassguitars.in
PokerChips.co.in


Thanks! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
The .gen.in extension and .firm.in extension are not really highly sought after extensions.

I'm sorry to inform you that these domains only worth between $3-9 dollars.

Register.gen.in has some potential if developed ( Low $XXX)

Before you register more ccTLD's, be sure to check sedo and see how often people 'bid on these type of domains.

Or check DNsaleprice.com to see if there were any recent sales with this extensions.

This will give you more guidance in investing in ccTLD's.

Thanks,
LexisDomains.com
 
1
•••
Thank you very much for you appraisal, Lexisdomains!

I regged the two 'register' names, because I think it is one of the most generic terms in domaining.
Maybe an investor/company sees more value in them than the $4 reg fee :)
I'm not worried about the .in and the .co.in names, because the Indian domain market is now getting bigger and bigger.
The worst case scenario is that I lose $16 :)

Thanks again!

Anyone else?
 
0
•••
Bump :)
 
0
•••
I'm a fan of poker domains and I like pokerchips.co.in. Not sure how popular of a game poker is in India though. The 'register' names are interesting, I have no experience buying or selling domains in those sub extensions though, but the word 'register' is very marketable for many types of businesses. Good luck kap!
 
1
•••
To date gen.in and firm.in are worthless imho. I like the other two, especially BassGuitars.in! Good luck with them! ;)
 
1
•••
Thanks, guys! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back