IT.COM

.mobi Forgotten backorder

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I had an open back order for TSA.mobi with pool.com from the early .mobi days. I don't back order with pool much, and had forgotten about it, until I was notified that I was successful in my back order.

Did I do terribly, reasonably or well, acquiring tsa(.)mobi for $60?

Best,

Claude

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same thing happened to me.

I think you got a good one there.

I ended up with Check and for $60 I was happy.

I would sugest for everyone to go back to pool and cancel any back orders for names they no longer want.

•••
I never backorder mobi until they reach pending delete. Well actually I do not order them anymore but that's what I did before.

Tsa...nice premium LLL but with mobi you never know!

•••
Tsa

You could build a site where people could talk or upload videos about their TSA experiences -- sort of a TSA reporting site.

•••
i guess a godaddy backorder would have saved some $ :)

catching?

•••
Thank you for your suggestions. I listed it $2,500 and will probably let it go to auction for $500. In light of some of the more recent sales, I don't think that is outrageous.

•••
Snap and Namejet also save backorders. A domain will appear as pending delete, then be renewed and not drop. Any backorders for that domain remain in the system and next year if the domain drops the back order is valid. I am getting a lot of notices for Quad LLLL.coms that I backordered last year - haven't gotten any of those for $60, though.

TSA is fine at $60, but Check.mobi -- a steal.

•••
Probably can expect a fair bit more off this kind of thing. Check your old backorders I'd say.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back