domain ForexSite.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaposzta

Top Member
Impact
4,421
ForexSite.org

Major TLDs taken. Any ideas? Thanks! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
quite good ...around low to mid $XX
 
1
•••
Thank you! :)

Any other opinions?
 
0
•••
Nice one. I'd say low - mid $xx too :) Lot of other extensions are taken. :tu:
 
1
•••
Low to Mid $xx for me too.
 
1
•••
The .ORG does not fit this term all that well, however Forex is an extremely popular financial term. I think this would sell for somewhere in the $XXX range.
 
1
•••
Thank you for your appraisals!
Finally, I registered something nice :)
Anybody else?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Almost unperceivable bump :)
 
0
•••
Last bump :)
 
0
•••
kaposzta said:
Last bump :)

Perhaps sign up to http://www.forex-affiliate.com/ and pop the white label solution they do onto your site. Im doing this on CurrencyPairs.info (im working on creating some additional pages with some unique content and got to make the logo a better).

If the site then start to get some revenue and/or traffic, it can only add to its value.
 
1
•••
Thanks Holyroller, I check the site you've mentioned.
 
0
•••
yup i totally forgot to mention ...this site would be worth a gold mine if u develop it carefully .... if u have enough traffic and sales figure it could go up to low $X,XXX
 
0
•••
Thank you Useless, maybe I'll try to develop it.
Low $x,xxx sounds nicer than low $xx :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back