[for sale] Store layout

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a template I made a while ago that I never found a use for so I am deciding to sell it.

Preview:
http://www.ocmob.com/computersite.png

It was designed to be a store layout and chose a computer theme for a preview but it can work with anything and doesnt even need to be a store.

Price:
I would like to get about $50 and will code site for $15 more. If buyer intends to use the layout for a store and would like a shopping cart installed that will be an extra $20. I accept paypal and money orders only but prefer paypal.

What you get:
-PSD
-Reseller rights
-Fonts used
-All code used


If you are interested and would like to find a way to contact me pm me



Thanks for looking
-Dan
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back