[For Hire] Freelance Web Designer & Web Developer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

naviga7or

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi all,
My name is Plamen Ivanov and I'm a freelance Web Designer. I’ve been in the industry more than five years. During those years I was able to improve my work and incorporate with many companies. Today, I can proudly say that I manage to develop long term relationships with my clients from all over the world.My designs are aiming to represent my client's business ideas. Keeping track of the new trends in the Web industry is something that helps me to improve my client's vision and make one of a kind designs.
The things that I offer :
-Web Designs ( High quality designs that will satisfy your needs)
-Social media graphics ( Unique and classy )
-Banner adds ( That will help you advertise your business better )
-PSD conversion into HTML5/CSS3 (So you can get your site ready to use in no time)
-Flyers and many more ….

I’m open for new ideas and I’d love to talk and incorporate with you ( my clients ) for developing the best design for your needs. I’m flexible on pricing and we can always reach the desired deal for both sides.

If you’re interested enough:

Check my portfolio here:
- Naviga7or.com
- dribbble.com/PlamenI

You can also contact me :
My email : naviga7or @ gmail.com
Skype: naviga7or.com

Fill free to ask me anything!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back