cef Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 11 Mar 20, 2007 233 views 4 replies #1 just saw that bytealigned and bitaligned dot com are both available. Might make a nice pair.
B BidNo Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 25 Mar 20, 2007 #2 However if you want RelationalDatabaseManagementSystem.com, you have to buy from me. I know I'll never make a penny off that domain but I like the bragging rights!
However if you want RelationalDatabaseManagementSystem.com, you have to buy from me. I know I'll never make a penny off that domain but I like the bragging rights!
cef Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 11 Mar 20, 2007 #3 *runs off to do a whois...* Heh, you do own it! (looks like you snarfed the plural at the same time too. Good job there.)
*runs off to do a whois...* Heh, you do own it! (looks like you snarfed the plural at the same time too. Good job there.)
B BidNo Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 25 Mar 20, 2007 #4 cef said: *runs off to do a whois...* Heh, you do own it! (looks like you snarfed the plural at the same time too. Good job there.) Click to expand... I'm holding out for a trade with the guy that has RBDMS... So how do you spell geek anyway?
cef said: *runs off to do a whois...* Heh, you do own it! (looks like you snarfed the plural at the same time too. Good job there.) Click to expand... I'm holding out for a trade with the guy that has RBDMS... So how do you spell geek anyway?
cef Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 11 Mar 20, 2007 #5 BidNo said: So how do you spell geek anyway? Click to expand... With as many letters as possible spelling an obscure acronym, preferably recursive e.g. GLIPDRIP (glipdrip is a lightweight internet platform for dynamic RSS information processing) /not that RDBMS is obscure //glipdrip.com still available
BidNo said: So how do you spell geek anyway? Click to expand... With as many letters as possible spelling an obscure acronym, preferably recursive e.g. GLIPDRIP (glipdrip is a lightweight internet platform for dynamic RSS information processing) /not that RDBMS is obscure //glipdrip.com still available