Flash

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dude

Account Closed
Impact
1
ive always wondered how people make things like 3d arrows spinning and those circles following lines on a template. i know they do the animation with the frames but i want to know where they get the shapes, if anyone knows please tell me...if this is just a dumb question someone please tell me
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That's done with 3D software. Bryce, 3D Studio, Ulead 3D are a few example programs. They export into formats that can be turned into flash or animated gif files.
 
0
•••
Ask Wicked_Gal00 shes excellent at that sorta stuff!
 
0
•••
You can make it in a threeD program, then you make a tween of it in flash or swish.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Katy
Ask Wicked_Gal00 shes excellent at that sorta stuff!

Yeah, I've seen some of her flash art, its amazing!

You should try some tutorials, or do a google search. :)
 
0
•••
I was supossed to study flash over this summer but I was off-line without a PC for almost 2 months -_-
 
0
•••
LOL, I'm stufying flash these summer :)
 
0
•••
I recommend Bryce.
 
0
•••
I wouldnt reccomend Bryce. I havn't used it a lot but when i have I got really lost and could only change the background and add different shapes. I think Ulead Cool 3d would work.
 
0
•••
I can do that stuff with 3ds max and the swift 3d flash plugin to export the movie, check out http://www.logomatrix.com/icuflash.html Fixed the link :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
flash is great... its a bit difficult though

im learning flash right now and its a pretty darn good publishing tool.

im trying to make a flash navigation layout... ooh tricky.

good luck, dude!
 
0
•••
0
•••
There is a great software for 3d in Flash

The name of the soft is SWIFT 3D. (www.erain.com )
They launched a new version this month.

It's easy and logical to design shapes in 3d, animate them, add shadows, reflections, etc.

I had to make a logo for a customer who wanted a sign spining inside the logo.

The first I did to learn how to do it took me like an hour to understand how it works.

As the result wasn't 100% perfect for me, I decided to do it again, as I knew the second time how to animate and import the shape from a .ai file or eps. file, it took me only 5 minutes de second time!!!!


You can see the example at:

www.NeferProductions.com
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back