NameSilo

domain Fix-a-Photo.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cshively

New Member
Impact
0
Hi, http://www.fix-a-photo.com is my website I started about 2 years ago. I have not had the time to promote it or anything, so of course it never made much money. I just want to sell it now. I realize the hyphens make it less valuable...can you please give me an appraisal on it anyway?

Thanks for your advice!
Connie
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any backlinks? Too lazy to check the PR... I'd say high $xx
 
0
•••
I would say high xx to low xxx
 
0
•••
lowxx
 
0
•••
Low/mid $xx
 
0
•••
Hyphens don't help a name, but there are times it is ok. Because it is very readable you may get High $xx low $xxx for a person whom sees value in its meaning (end user)
 
0
•••
low $xx- mid $xx
 
0
•••
mid xx$ ~ the two '-' hurts it a bit :imho:
 
0
•••
Okay, that's what I was afraid of...thank you all so much for taking the time to answer!!!
 
0
•••
microdude, he said it's developed :)
 
0
•••
low to mid xx$, a pretty easy to remember name but the - hurts.
 
0
•••
The website concept is good, but yes does need marketing. Why not contact Adobe (Photoshop) and ask advice re saleability interest?
 
0
•••
Sell it for 100$ least
 
0
•••
Because of the hyphens, I'd say mid $xx.
 
0
•••
low to mid +$xxxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back