Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

ccTLD fish.com.mx

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgemar

Established Member
Impact
10
Hello,

I wish to sell the domain fish.com.mx

In my opinion fish is a very good keyword. Moreover, the domain has some type-in traffic.

I am looking for offers in mid $xx. Payment: paypal.

The domain is registered at Godaddy, so I can transfer by means of a free push.

If you need additional information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$30
 
0
•••
OK. Let me wait for 12 hours more. If I do not receive more offers, the domain is yours.
 
0
•••
sold
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back