Dynadot

discuss "FirstCarMemories".com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I'm new to NamePros, but not new to business startups....I've started over a dozen of them. I also own 450+ domains, most of which compliment brands that I intend to develop. The business plan/model I created to monetize and develop "FirstCarMemories" is very aggressive, and it does call for developing a pretty sophisticated website. So here's my question, I've already partnered with two companies who will be doing the fulfillment piece of my business model, and I'm seeking a web development partner who is interested owning a piece of what has the real potential to become a 10M to a 100M dollar company?

Before anyone scoffs at my offer....I have started a company that is doing 10M plus today in annual revenues, and another company that's doing 5M in annual revenues, so the chances for success are pretty good for someone that shares my vision. I wanted to post this for discussion on the "website and development thread" before the administrator moves it to the partnership and joint venture thread to see if anyone had any other ideas about how to accomplish something like this? For instance, some of the best sales persons in the world work on straight commission. Are there really good professionals in this industry who might be interested? I'm just asking.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Bulloney
aka [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back