NameSilo

domain First Time selling 2 domains to offer - rockbandom.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

scottyd68

Impact
Can you guys help me. I am a disabled work from home guy. I run a few sites some for business some for pleasure. Because of my health I wish to free up a couple of my domains. And i think selling them would be a good way to do so. First one is rockbandom.com ive run it as a magazine site for 5 years. second one is soundzsocial.com at the mo is running as a music store. Any advise would be much appretiated
thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Scotty, welcome to NPs! Hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the domains, The domains themselves are ok, but not too valuable on their own, and it is a good way to build a site around a domain name to help sell it, and you did that, but it looks like they are not too popular at all for sites that are few years old. You need to market them and grow the traffic before you can sell them for any decent amount. Good luck, stick around and you may just learn some helpful things here to help you out in your @ home business.

•••
Hi Scotty.. Welcome to NamePros..

Hope things work out well for you.

•••
Thanks for the advise and warm welcome

Hey Scotty, welcome to NPs! Hope you enjoy your stay.
As for the domains, The domains themselves are ok, but not too valuable on their own, and it is a good way to build a site around a domain name to help sell it, and you did that, but it looks like they are not too popular at all for sites that are few years old. You need to market them and grow the traffic before you can sell them for any decent amount. Good luck, stick around and you may just learn some helpful things here to help you out in your @ home business.

•••
Hi Scotty. I will recommend you use flippa.com for the sale of your established websites make a profit buy a couple dozen more and we will see you back mate.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back