NameSilo

First page Google rankings

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just having found that our forum has gotten onto the first page of google results for a two word keyword like ''Web Talk'' and we aim to get it gradually higher towards the top.

Also another keyword we picked up on was ''web design web talk'' which we are currently fourth.

Lets see how the coming months determine our rankings.

Thanks
:bingo:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CONGRATS!!! That is Huge .... I will we could get first page for mercedes parts /bmw parts/porsche parts

:(

•••
Thank you so much for your kind comments!

Best of luck in your Ranking battles!

•••
Great Job!. Hope to see you move more up the ladder. :p

•••
Congrats! :) Keep up the good work.

- DM

•••
nice, i have to search for mardy.sitesled to get shown :(

•••
Congrats! This is really good!

•••
very good indeed
congrats

•••
•••
•••
SeoGuy said:
Just having found that our forum has gotten onto the first page of google results for a two word keyword like ''Web Talk'' and we aim to get it gradually higher towards the top.

Also another keyword we picked up on was ''web design web talk'' which we are currently fourth.

Lets see how the coming months determine our rankings.

Thanks
:bingo:

not to be an ass but 'web design web talk' is the same as "web design talk' it doesnt count the word twice

•••
•••
hmm, testimony doesnt seem to be matching up to the facts...

•••
probably similar situation to the common words which google 'ignores'. (if, and ... etc) i.e they are ignored when relevant pages are being found but not when those pages are put in order.

•••
nice work though you may not get much traffic from "web talk" which overture shows 200 searches per month.

•••
o0 (Now I gotta figure out a way to get my page on top) muhhhhaaahaa

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back