FireFox removing ul indent

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

SiKing

Registered MemberEstablished Member
Impact
6
I know people say that IE is the problem but it's FireFox which is the problem here. I am using an unordered list (<ul>) for a navigation using CSS but FireFox keeps rendering the text-indent even though I've changed margin, text-indent, padding, EVERYTHING to 0. IE renders it correctly. Just FireFox.

Thanks,
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
are you just telling people or do you want to know how to remove the indent.
 
0
•••
Sorry, I was requesting help but I've solved the issue now. Thanks
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back