NameSilo

Finished site review

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjobbe

Established Member
Impact
5
http://www.now-design.co.uk/ - site is now live.

Any comments / opinions / suggestions on anything to do with the site would be appreciated, please be as brutal as you can if you can please, thanks! :bingo:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Like the site, lots of good information. But (isn't there always), your home page is way to long - need to keep everything above the fold if possible. Visitors do not like scrolling unless you they chose to do so. Keep all homepage abovce the fold and all will be well.

I would also have a look at your primary navigation. It works but is a tad boring.

There is also a consistency issue. You have an effective header on all pages except the home page - ewhy the change?

Your portfolio has different sites to those listed elsewhere in the site. Consistency again.

However, I do like the site, and the code is really clean which is big bonus in my book.

More to come when I have a little more time.
 
0
•••
thanks for the review fisicx,

I wanted to have two different headers, I thought that personally it works quite well but I see where your coming from on the consitency issue, it makes perfect sense.

I'm going to have the content (writing) re-written if I can by someone hopefully more clued up than me with english and marketting, we will see where that goes.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back