Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain femalecat(dot)com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoppingfear

Established Member
Impact
4
Can someone give me a rough estimate of potentially how much this would be worth?
Thanks
It's supposedly 600 but I don't trust estibot completely
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Estibot is off i believe...
I can imagine FemaleDog having some value but cat.... No
Regfee IMO
 
0
•••
Estibot is off i believe...
I can imagine FemaleDog having some value but cat.... No
Regfee IMO
Now that is a 'constructive' reply.. :rolleyes:

@OP, probably not much value in it, as there is no commercial viability to it. More of a vanity name maybe to a cat lover.
 
0
•••
I've seen many "bad" domains here.. You cannot get very constructive with the domain femalecat.com
 
0
•••
maybe a cat breeder would like the name. Malecat.com could be a stud service cat, which might be easyer to sell as the male would need the "work" lol low to mid xx with possiblity of a surprise sale

femalekat.com is available lol
 
0
•••
You never know what an end user will buy, but I'd say female cat is a little too nebulous to have any end user appeal, unless you luck out somehow. I think the only value to this name is as a minisite, since it has around 3600 exact monthly searches. A small site with adsense, about female cat specifics such as pregnancy, birth, nursing kittens, reproductive anatomy. I don't see a minisite as being a big payout for this term but it would pay a few $ a month eventually.
So I'd have to say value is in the x - xx range for this name, for now. If you luck into a buyer that wants if for a personal site or brandable, then of course the price could go anywhere.

GL

:)
 
0
•••
Bannen, that could enlight the op. Initially i was thinking "what's the purpose to reg this domain". :p
If the OP develop it, 3600 exact search, i guess it can receive some traffic, and probably some :$: . :imho:
 
0
•••
Wow thanks everyone for your help.
Your input was very valuable!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back