NameSilo

domain Female names?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainar

Established Member
Impact
8
lyndsie.com, tabbitha.com

Hello... new here... wanted some opinions on these names.


lyndsie.com
tabbitha.com
kassity.com
britanee.com
valaree.com


Thanks,
d
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Personal Domain Names such as male and female names can be quite valuable.

I would say mid XXX - low XXXX
 
0
•••
lyndsie.com is probally has the most value, followed by valaree.com
 
0
•••
low xx - mid xx
The problem is, they aren't the usual spellings of the names.
 
0
•••
Thanks.

I don't know if I should hold on to them or just go ahead and sell them... names are different than LLLL... I wasn't sure if they would increase in value or just pretty much stay the same.

If you have any advice on personal name domains strategy, feel free to share. ;)
 
0
•••
I would value them Low to Mid $xx as they are not very popular spellings
 
0
•••
I guess depends on who wants the domain. If you have a .com domain representing the first name of a rich person, she might be willing to pay a thousand or more for it. However with rare names you won't get many inquiries, and the person who wants the domain will know this, so that gives her a good position to negotiate from.
 
0
•••
These last two posts contaiin good points. Thanks.

I had an offer for lyndsie.com in high $xx a while ago.

I guess it will just have to be the right person seeing the name and then wanting it enough. They all get type-in traffic; if they were developed maybe they would be more attractive, but I do not have time for that.

Thanks again,
d
 
0
•••
just found another one...well, it might not be an actual female name used by a real person, but was watching a clip
http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/67212/detail/

decided to check the whois, and Veracosa.com is available. I didn't think it would be available, as usually when I check something it's taken, and I think it's a cool sounding name. ..it's fun to say, too!...give it a try :)
also took MistressOfDestruction.com ...who knows, it might come in handy for a fun website someday.
 
0
•••
The problem is none of these are the common spellings of those names. Which really limits the possible market. I think at best, your looking at xxx - but more than likely your going to have to hold onto these for a while, until the right person comes to you. Good luck.

Justin
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back