Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Feeling Like Crap Today

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Ugh, just called in to work and have a doctor's appt at 5:30.. dunno if it's my meds or my bad kidney finally catching up to me but feeling like crap.. adrenaline rushes, mental confusion, dizzy! So anyway, will let you know what I find out!

:hi: :xf.love: :'(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dav3.us said:
Ugh, just called in to work and have a doctor's appt at 5:30.. dunno if it's my meds or my bad kidney finally catching up to me but feeling like crap.. adrenaline rushes, mental confusion, dizzy! So anyway, will let you know what I find out!

:hi: :xf.love: :'(


Hope it all turns out well for you! :)
 
0
•••
Probably too much of the break room :hehe:
 
0
•••
I'm sure everything will go fine - just cut back on those late nights out clubbing and joyriding and I'm sure you'll find things improve :blink:

Seriously, best of luck, I'm sure it's probably the wrong meds as the symptoms you've described seem like that would be the case.
 
0
•••
That's my guess as well.. as for the late nights, insomnia, insomnia, insomnia!

Sabre said:
I'm sure it's probably the wrong meds as the symptoms you've described seem like that would be the case.


EDIT: Just got back and have another appt tomorrow with another doctor.. in the meantime, gonna rest tonight, maybe take a couple days off work.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
:xf.love: Hugs Dave :xf.love:

You know im here
 
0
•••
You seem pretty sane to me Dave. :P

You'll be fine. Just chill out and find something unnecessary to obsess over and all your worries will go out the door. It's what I'm doing right now.
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
:xf.love: Hugs Dave :xf.love:

You know im here

Just stay out of her cellar or your in for trouble :hehe:

Hope everything goes well - those might be the first symptoms of chronical nameprosis :o
 
0
•••
I hope you feel better Dave. My heart goes out to you. Hugs and Kisses as well.
 
0
•••
Hope you feel better soon Dave.
 
0
•••
Got a dr's note til Saturday.. so gonna sleep the next couple days (hopefully) ;)

Thanks, all!
 
0
•••
Well, hopefully you'll return to perfect health in a matter of days! Get well soon Dave!

-Commes
 
0
•••
Yeah, all the best. Hope you're feeling a little better today Dave.
 
0
•••
I miss my daily dav3 news :snaphappy:

Get well soon %%-
 
0
•••
Get well soon, Dave :tu: ! You deserve a break after all your hard work put into posting :D .


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Thanks..

Though I did talk to my ex-GF earlier tonight.. she's had a tough month (broken wrist, reinjured her bad knee) and she sounds alot worse off than I do... somehow, in a twisted way, I find that consoling.

j/k :notme:

Got one more day off from work, then bleh.. back to the salt mines ;)

True_Snake said:
Get well soon, Dave :tu: ! You deserve a break after all your hard work put into posting :D .


True_Snake
 
0
•••
dav3.us said:
That's my guess as well.. as for the late nights, insomnia, insomnia, insomnia!
you can get medicial Marijuana to cure insomnia :D
hope your ok tho :)
 
0
•••
:lol: as tempting as that sounds, I don't think they offer medical MJ in Missouri.. ;) Thanks for the sentiments tho.. :xf.love:

knivesforapro said:
you can get medicial Marijuana to cure insomnia :D
hope your ok tho :)
 
0
•••
Hey Dave.... Hope it all gets well soon mate.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back