NameSilo

domain Feedbacks Please - 7WW.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canopie

Top Member
Impact
772
I registered this name with intensions of developing it into a site related to the Seven Wonders of the World, thus 7WW.

What's your opinion on the value?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you're still developing the site of the Seven Wonders of the World, I'd say low to mid $XXX if you make a really nice site. I think the traffic might be diffcult to monetize.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back