IT.COM

domain FBiden.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rmar

Impact
I've owned this domain name for a couple years, obviously there is the significance with US Politics.

Recently got a sales lead from AfterNIC. This would be the first time one of my domains has actually had any interest to sell.

I don't think any of the automated valuation tools are taking into account the political significance. Wondering what people on here might think!

Thanks! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well done on the lead, if its genuine. Don't see the significance of the "F", at the beginning of the domain. Plus, the domain only has value because of the US presidents surname (and making money off his surname), leads to problems in itself. Overall, I struggle. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I've owned this domain name for a couple years, obviously there is the significance with US Politics.

Recently got a sales lead from AfterNIC. This would be the first time one of my domains has actually had any interest to sell.

I don't think any of the automated valuation tools are taking into account the political significance. Wondering what people on here might think!

Thanks! :)

Surprised you haven't sold this domain yet. It should be a lot of interest in it. Maybe, if you had FJoeBiden would be more valuable. You maybe, able to get $500 or more.

•••
Well done on the lead, if its genuine. Don't see the significance of the "F", at the beginning of the domain. Plus, the domain only has value because of the US presidents surname (and making money off his surname), leads to problems in itself. Overall, I struggle. IMO

Probably means "Fuck" I am guessing, but political domains like this have very limited value.

Brad

•••
Probably means "Fuck" I am guessing, but political domains like this have very limited value.

Brad

Yup, that's what I assumed it meant. I bought the domain second hand before the whole "Fuck Joe Biden" chant became very popular.

•••
Yup, that's what I assumed it meant. I bought the domain second hand before the whole "Fuck Joe Biden" chant became very popular.
If you had fuck the system, fuck the police, fuck this, fuck that in COM...I'd give them a pass for being sort of known things people say / have said. The first two may share appeal for some kind of political or anarchy thing / gangster buzz term or brand...and the last two wouldn't be bad adult brands (fuck that dot com as of today directs to an adult site). I think if you are to use that word for a domain, its got to be super fitting and the word in full, than just "f"...if anything. Just my view

Last edited:
•••
You might get low xxx with all the hating going on.
Personally right now I think this poor unfortunate is being abused enough by the people around him.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back