Dynadot

news FBI drops more bombs on Clinton campaign, releases 15yo pardon docs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
Quote:

The FBI released 129 pages of documents Monday that relate to former President Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive financier Marc Rich over 15 years ago. Rich’s marriage to a Democratic donor launched an FBI investigation into the pardon, but it was closed without charges in 2005.

The FBI announced the release on its FBI Records Vault on Tuesday morning. The vault is where all Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests are released, but the timing is still questionable to many bipartisan lawmakers, such as Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), who wrote a letter to FBI Director James Comey, questioning the need to notify Congress about the newly discovered emails.

Read More: https://www.rt.com/usa/365029-fbi-docs-marc-rich-pardon-1/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-accuser-raped-13/

Accused rapist, or accused liar/thief

Out of how many million people in USA you folks had to pick those two :sick:

Personally I would pick a lying thief over a racist/rapist pig

guy, Trump and Hillary both are liars sometime,
but the lies that Hillary spew are disguting

this is the Wikileaks era,
in an email(6months before the start of the election campaign),
Hillary associates talk about a the plan to have a miss claim that she was raped by Trump,
they showed up this lady a few weeks ago, but she disappeared after the emails released

go check the summary of the emails content and you will see the light,
Haiti relief money pocketing....disgusting

i don't even say vote for Trump, but never vote for Hillary

•••
I'm not from the US, but watching trump saying he will interfere in the Balkan nations (where I'm from) and giving priorities to Serbs which are responsible for the war here is disgusting. A racist extremist like him shouldn't be even as an election option.
Regarding lies, that's something that all involved in politics do, also the politicians in the US are well known as the biggest liars.
If some idiot becomes the US president will screw the world.

Last edited:
•••
http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-accuser-raped-13/

Accused rapist, or accused liar/thief

Out of how many million people in USA you folks had to pick those two :sick:

Personally I would pick a lying thief over a racist/rapist pig
Seriously, what are you basing those accusations about Trump on?

The rape accusations have already been discredited. They were just more lies spread by Hillary's campaign.

Bill Clinton has been found guilty of numerous rapes. Hillary tried to cover the rapes up and intimidated his rape victims.

Hillary can be heard on tape laughing about getting the rapist of a 12 year old girl released. She attacked and intimidated the poor 12 year old rape victim.

I heard Hillary's former personal chef describe how Hillary frequently was very demeaning to workers and even yelled at them and called them the N word.

•••
Tolentino-Trump-Anti-Woman-Debate-Tactics-1200.jpg

Trump is wishing he had a knife.lol
The way he presented himself at the debates, he should be ashamed. The man is scum
Let's not forget The opinions expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hillary -333
Trump +275
The bookies agree, trump is a bigger loser.
Tuesday will be good, unless your a trumpster:-o

•••
•••
Where are all the Gary Johnson President .Com listings? Definitely a missed opportunity. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back