Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain FashDeals.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

CvDam

Established Member
Impact
71
Hi,
Any value estimations for FashDeals.com (NP/end-user) are much appreciated.
Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
as an e-commerce user, it's a great one, as a domainer I think it's good.
 
2
•••
2
•••
Very brandable..short and sweet..easy to type out on mobile.
Mid XXX
 
1
•••
Very brandable..short and sweet..easy to type out on mobile.
Mid XXX
I assume you mean end user value. What you think reseller would pay for it?
 
1
•••
I assume you mean end user value. What you think reseller would pay for it?
Tough one to answer..really depends on your negotiating skills.
I am a low-ball, so if it was in my niche and I had a end user in mind..low XXX
 
2
•••
just an opinion use Namejet to get the good price on it, just like@briguy said XXX least.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back