Dynadot

domain FajardoVacation.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MDA

Established Member
Impact
Estibot says 1,100 $ but I'm guessing that is way off. What do you think would be a realistic appraisal?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
low to mid xx i guess,
good luck though

•••
Well, I learnt that whenever searching for a GEO domain - always get something that is targeted to a widely known location. I googled and found out that this is a small city in Puerto Rico. It would've been much better if this was "PuertoRicanVacation.com". Farjardo just doesn't have much value when you compare it to another domain such as "BahamasVacation.com" or "MexicanVacation.com" as they are popular vacation spots. Is Farjardo a WELL known vacation spot? I mean, these travel type of niches always are great for development and have high CPCs but I don't think this one has that much value. I would weigh it to be low $xx to mid $xx for a reseller and low $xxx to an end user. Always try to target your GEOs to MAJOR cities/countries/towns etc....

•••
Thank you for the appraisals AuctionBio and PreciousNickia!

•••
I think this is a very good domain for the travel/tourism businesses in Fajardo. I think you can make low to mid $$$$ from this domain by contacting the travel agents, hotels, vacation rental services etc. in Fajardo. Established tourism businesses generally do not search for new domains but might be interested in a good domain if they're informed that there's such a domain name available which can bring high search engine traffic. Collect their emails and try to pull them into an auction for this domain.

•••
Thank you for the appraisal Mustafa!

I will let the market decide what this one is worth. If anyone is interested it's up for auction on this forum with a 1$ start.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back